A P3O model provides a decision enabling and delivery support structure for all change within an organisation
The P3O Foundation course can be completed in 3 days including the Foundation Exam for international certification.
Key features are:
- Introduction to P3Os – why, when and how to use P3O models including the difference between portfolio, programmes and project environments and their different requirements
- Value – What value P3Os can bring to the organisation including a business case, funding models and performance measures
- Model – An overview of the different P3O models with examples
- Functions and Techniques – Details on the functions/services and techniques/tools used by units of a P3O model.
P3O Foundation is available in classroom mode (see links) or as an eLearning option.
Exams are available online after completing a Yellowhouse course.
- P3O Foundation
- P3O Practitioner Upgrade
- P3O Course Outline
- P3O eLearning courses
- P3O Official Manual – Hard Copy or eBook