Yellowhouse is an APMG Accredited Training Organization
Yellowhouse has been an ATO (Accredited Training Organization) since 2002, working with APMG and the UK Cabinet Office. Yellowhouse continues to provide the Global best practice products as an APMG ATO and as an AXELOS Certified Partner.
Yellowhouse also offers a range of APMG training courses, extending the breadth of global certification.
- Agile PM – project management aligned with agile methods.
- Change Management – implement change that works for you at enterprise, initiative, small group and individual level
- Managing Benefits – focus on management of benefits from change initiatives to add value
- Facilitation – learn to run effective workshops to get better outcomes for your business, projects and change
- Agile PgM – apply Agile principles to your programs with an emphasis on agile governance and decision-making
- Better Business Cases – the UK 5-case business case model to ensure better planning, better initiative selection, better results