Our customers are important to us and we want to ensure we provide the best learning environment for all. Therefore we have some terms and conditions to make it easier for everyone to get the best training possible.
Full payment for eLearning courses must be received prior to course commencement. We have Credit Card and Invoice processes.
- Note: only the registered candidate will be credited with taking the course
- All courses have validity duration (eg 30, 60, 180 or 360 days) and these are specified on the booking form. The actual expiry date is specified in the registration email
- All courses must be undertaken by the expiry date and will lapse on the expiry date
- For courses with exams included, the exam access will lapse on the expiry date
- For courses with separate exams (eg PRINCE2, MSP, ITIL), exams must be taken within 12 months of the order being processed, as the payment will lapse
- Re-sits, Exam-only bookings or deferred Exams must be taken within six (6) months of the order being processed, as the payment will lapse
- Once the eLearning course and/or exam is paid for, it cannot be cancelled
- An eLearning course can only be assigned to one candidate
- Once the course has been started, it cannot be transferred to another candidate
- Before an eLearning course has been started, we can accept a substitute candidate in your place without penalty (within the first 7 days of registration)
4. Our Commitment
All our eLearning solutions and courses are backed by international certification. We partner with ethical companies and provide accredited solutions ourselves.