Our customers are important to us and we want to ensure we provide the best learning environment for all. Therefore we have some terms and conditions to make it easier for everyone to get the best training possible.
Full payment for public courses must be received prior to course commencement. We have Credit Card and Invoice processes.
- Non-attendance of registered candidates will result in full payment of fees
All courses and exams must be undertaken within 12 months of the Order or the payment will lapse
- Re-sits or deferred Exams must be taken within six (6) months of the Order or the payment will lapse
Please note the following cancellation charges apply to all booking cancellations:
- 8-14 calendar days prior to the course start date – 50% of the full fee
- 0-7 calendar days or less prior to the course start date – 100% of the full fee
- All notification of cancellations must be made in writing, either by letter or email.
The following charges apply to all date transfers of bookings:
- 8-14 calendar days prior to the course start date – $100
- 0-7 calendar days prior to course start date – $200
- All notification of transfers must be made by email.
- Each transfer made will attract these fees unless you arrange a substitute candidate.
- If you cannot attend a course, we can accept a substitute candidate in your place without penalty
- All changes must be confirmed by email prior to course commencement.
5. Our Commitment
If, for any reason, Yellowhouse postpones or cancels a course, we accept liability to fully refund fees paid, or delegates can transfer to an alternative course.
- We will refund reasonable out-of-pocket expenses relating to travel and accommodation.
- Note: we will not pay for changed flights or hotel bookings. Customers should take out travel insurance.